Get a cz75 of some form. You will spend a little more than $500 but it's worth it. As for glocks I had one. Ehhhh, didn't work for me. Mark
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
What 9MM to get
Collapse
X
-
-
-
M&P9Comment
-
SR9c, M&P9, FNP9, G19Comment
-
I would say to try a Glock and an XD9. Completely different feel between the two guns.Comment
-
Sig SP2022, Sig P228 or Glock 19.
TRUE STORY- Today (4/27) I was watching a guy at Wild Bills in EG and he was on the fence between a 17 and 19. He asked me my opinion and I told him the 19 is the best all around tool. He like what I said and bought the pistol- boom!
Comment
-
-
FNP-9 or M&P 9...Go read reviews do not rely on this place as sole source for info.USA**************************************************USA
03 Chevy Trailblazer , 06 Kawi ZX-10R, 05 Kawi KX250F, 07 Yamaha YZ85 - PSL , AES-10B, (2x) WASR 10/63, Draco AK Pistol, Polish Underfolder, Polish Tantal, Daniel Defense M4, Franken-AR, 1945 Izzy M44, 1936 Tula 91/30, Remington 870 Express, Smith and Wesson M&P 45, FN FNP-9, COLT 1911 XSE . NYC in CA. [COLOR="Red"][B]Obama S(_)[KS!
Southwest Sales Manager -SolidWorks.Comment
-
Glock17 or a CZ75 would be your best betsigpic
USMC 96-00 1/4 Weapons Company Dragons PltComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,840
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19805 users online. 50 members and 19755 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment