Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SA Range officer 1911

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Gryff
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2006
    • 12693

    Originally posted by bartt
    That seems odd, since the RO model is supposed to be better than the loaded models. My Loaded has a very nice trigger, no play, no takeup, no creep... Hmmm., perhaps it was just that gun?
    There is quite a bit of production quality variance among Springfield's non-high end models. My Loaded model has an 8lb trigger, a thumb safety with an edge so sharp that you can shave with it, and a mag release that causes after-market mags to hang up after they fall about an inch.
    My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

    Comment

    • #17
      baliw619
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 46

      Im probably going to keep searching around I already have a Colt XSE and a Armscor 1911 I use to beat on. I just wanted something else a step up from my armscor as I dont want to run a bunch of rounds through the colt kinda want to keep it for a while. Also yes im returning straight to CA after this place and waiting to get back home!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1