Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
One beautiful 1911
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Too rich for my blood. Everything I own is meant to be used and for 37k I could have a whole lot of useful firearms and ammo. While that 1911 does look nice I would rather mine parkerized with combat sights and a lot of rounds through it.Last edited by baz152; 04-12-2011, 1:24 PM. -
Huh... rad looking 1911 that I'll never shoot or a brand new Toyota Tacoma crew cab with every option... decisions, decisions.Fools don't fit in the boots that I tread in.Comment
-
hant this whole thing been played out already...sold for 60k + ?SA TRP Half rail, Glock 21SF, Spikes St-15, Ruger Alaskan .44, Saiga 7.62, GSSF Member
Diablo Rod & Gun Club
Originally posted by keenkeen"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."Comment
-
Fools don't fit in the boots that I tread in.Comment
-
i know there is something about the blued finish on gun that make you not want to shoot it "I love the blued 1911", but you should of put a couple round on that baby.
Comment
-
meh not my cup of teasigpicOriginally posted by victor1echoHollywood is satan!!!!Comment
-
I think one of the local in door ranges should buy it and put it on rental.....$2,000 for the first 1 hr and $1,000 for each hour there after
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,634
Posts: 25,149,886
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18673 users online. 124 members and 18549 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment