Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 17 in OD Green?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spetsnazos
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 1470

    Glock 17 in OD Green?

    I'm looking to get a full sized Glock in 9mm, and in OD Green. Is Glock 17 what I am looking for? I am looking at the glock site but I'm not finding it in OD Green.

    Thanks guys appreciate the help!
    -Remington 700 .308, AICS Black, Bushnell 6-24 50 Scope

    -Makarov PM .380 ACP

    -Ruger 10/22, Tapco T6 Stock, Leupold 3-9 40
  • #2
    JeffM
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 4359

    Glock discontinued the OD green frames almost a year ago.

    Comment

    • #3
      Baconator
      Bacon makes it better
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jan 2009
      • 9547

      Originally posted by Spetsnazos
      I'm looking to get a full sized Glock in 9mm, and in OD Green. Is Glock 17 what I am looking for? I am looking at the glock site but I'm not finding it in OD Green.

      Thanks guys appreciate the help!
      Yes, the 17 is the full sized Glock 9mm, as the previous poster indicated they have been discontinued. They pop up from time to time on the Marketplace. I have one I bought there for $500 a few months back.

      Comment

      • #4
        Spetsnazos
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 1470

        ....are you guys for real.....

        there goes my idea of buying a glock >_>.

        Do they have anything other than black? Black is hideous
        -Remington 700 .308, AICS Black, Bushnell 6-24 50 Scope

        -Makarov PM .380 ACP

        -Ruger 10/22, Tapco T6 Stock, Leupold 3-9 40

        Comment

        • #5
          Baconator
          Bacon makes it better
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jan 2009
          • 9547

          Originally posted by Spetsnazos
          ....are you guys for real.....

          there goes my idea of buying a glock >_>.

          Do they have anything other than black? Black is hideous
          You could buy a black one and duracoat it pink if you like.

          Comment

          • #6
            Spetsnazos
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 1470

            Originally posted by pappabacon
            You could buy a black one and duracoat it pink if you like.
            was being serious....
            -Remington 700 .308, AICS Black, Bushnell 6-24 50 Scope

            -Makarov PM .380 ACP

            -Ruger 10/22, Tapco T6 Stock, Leupold 3-9 40

            Comment

            • #7
              Baconator
              Bacon makes it better
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Jan 2009
              • 9547

              Originally posted by Spetsnazos
              was being serious....

              Comment

              • #8
                Spetsnazos
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2011
                • 1470

                so the only way is to have it painted afterwords??
                -Remington 700 .308, AICS Black, Bushnell 6-24 50 Scope

                -Makarov PM .380 ACP

                -Ruger 10/22, Tapco T6 Stock, Leupold 3-9 40

                Comment

                • #9
                  Baconator
                  Bacon makes it better
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 9547

                  Originally posted by Spetsnazos
                  so the only way is to have it painted afterwords??
                  Unless you find one on Gunbroker or a used one around here

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    you may want to check Gunbroker internet auction site if you can't find an OD G17 from a local dealer or online dealers. i just looked and couldn't find one being offered at auction currently; that status can change on a day to day or week to week basis.

                    don't give up on what you want because a challenge is before you; in terms of acquisition. get creative and tenacious and the deal may find you, or you may find the deal.

                    good luck with your search.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      bsg
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 25954

                      you may also want to consider an OD G19; a great handgun. with the recent price hikes on the OD Glocks... the price tag of the OD G19 seems to have gone up the highest.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Spetsnazos
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1470

                        Dang ok thanks guys. Might look into another pistol now. No way I'm going to buy one in black...
                        -Remington 700 .308, AICS Black, Bushnell 6-24 50 Scope

                        -Makarov PM .380 ACP

                        -Ruger 10/22, Tapco T6 Stock, Leupold 3-9 40

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          fuenstock
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 543

                          Originally posted by pappabacon
                          You could buy a black one and duracoat it pink if you like.
                          Oh god please dont let my girl friend see this! I can see her spray painting the guns in the garage already

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Baconator
                            Bacon makes it better
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 9547

                            Originally posted by fuenstock
                            Oh god please dont let my girl friend see this! I can see her spray painting the guns in the garage already

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              fuenstock
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 543

                              Quick Glock 17 OD just posted in for sales forum!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1