Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Help- Question on Sig barrel wear.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tbhracing
    Banned
    • Oct 2008
    • 5523

    Help- Question on Sig barrel wear.

    I just picked up my Sig P226 that had the barrel cerakoted and it was not exactly what I wanted. But anyways, my question is- Will the TOP of the barrel wear down to the typical shine like found on other Sigs? I am assuming it would with the friction.

    This is probably the best example photo I am looking for- stock black barrel with the shiney top-




    Thanks.
    Last edited by tbhracing; 03-26-2011, 11:35 AM.
  • #2
    ChrisTKHarris
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 4203

    I'd assume it would since the gun will style cycle in the same manner as it did before, just perhaps it won't wear as much.
    Don't let the name fool you...

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1