Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt XSE Series

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • red84duck
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 41

    Colt XSE Series

    Do they sell Colt XSE Series in Calif. ? If so can some one recomend a dealer.
    Thanks
  • #2
    phantomson9
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 711

    Sure do!!! I bought mine at turners. Maybe check gun broker.

    Comment

    • #3
      rodeoflyer
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 1064

      I bought mine at Turners a week ago
      Originally posted by jonnyt16
      I know the safety nazis will kill me for this, but there's nothing like a mag dump of .223 tracer rounds at night out of your AR with a little bit of firewater in your system. Man what a feeling!

      Comment

      • #4
        red84duck
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 41

        Thanks I just dros 1 at Turners

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1