Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which pistol would you choose

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • barca101
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 577

    Which pistol would you choose

    Hey gun guys, I need your help. I want to purchase a Sig Sauer P220 carry model. I've been shopping around to getting quotes from Sig dealers at a low price. I've checked Buds, ExpressGuns, Gun Broker, etc, etc.

    I'm undecided between two models, the carry elite dark or the standard carry model with the SRT trigger. I know the elite dark is a little more expensive than the standard carry. The elite dark I believe is a german frame and the carry is an Exeter, NH made.

    Before anyone ask, I'm planning to use this for CCW, HD, SD, and Recreation.
    Should I save and get the elite dark or I could purchase the kinda more affordable carry. Which would you pick and why?
  • #2
    THE NEW GUY

    Which one out of the 2 choices would you want scratched up more?

    CCW you might encounter holster rash, seat belt rash, and what ever.

    I always think of it like cars. Do I take my new Ferrari to the construction sight, or good ol trusty not worried about door dings, and outlaw shopping carts...

    Comment

    • #3
      THE NEW GUY

      Another solution, get the 220 carry elite dark. Best of both worlds.

      Comment

      • #4
        KIDRR
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2007
        • 1266

        Have you carried a Sig before? I have a 226 and IMO they are heavy as hell. Another reason why I'd stick to carrying a Glock if this was a non communist state.
        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1