Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Franklin Armory AR pistol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AyeGuy
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 909

    Franklin Armory AR pistol

    Just brought home today:



    Franklin Armory 10.5" SE-SSP (Self Extracting - Single Shot Pistol)

    Quality of the gun is surprisingly good! Thanks to the guys at FA for producing these for us!
  • #2
    tomd1584
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2008
    • 5895

    Not really feeling the whole "California Model" thing.

    otherwise it looks good!

    Comment

    • #3
      762.DEFENSE
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2010
      • 6314

      I agree, why did they put "california model" on your receiver?

      Comment

      • #4
        AyeGuy
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 909

        Not only does it say "California Model", it also says "10 Round Magazine Maximum!"

        lol, I'll fill that in in Gold paint if/when the 10 round mag ban is overturned....

        Comment

        • #5
          AyeGuy
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 909

          I took it to the range today for the first time and was very impressed. It can be shouldered like a rifle; I zero'd it at 25 yards, supported only by my elbows on the bench, and it was doing dime-size groups with iron sights; typically, four touching holes, and a flyer (my fault)....better than the guy next to me with a regular AR! At 25 yards standing offhand rapid-fire, I put 20 rounds into an 8" bullseye. I also shot it standing at 50 yards and off the bench again at 100, with very good results.

          I chose a bench off by myself, but a short time later the range filled up and I had guys on either side. Muzzle blast was nothing to get exited about. No one complained or even seemed to notice. I shot about 120 rounds and used 10-round C Products mags; functioning was flawless.

          Wow, fun! I'm glad I bought it!
          Last edited by AyeGuy; 03-12-2011, 8:48 PM.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1