What's a fair price on a like new, maybe 100 rounds on a CZ Phantom considering its off list?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Price Check: CZ Phantom
Collapse
X
-
Left testicle.Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook! -
I'd do it if it were under $700. They can be had for mid $500's out of state so a $100 premium would be my sweet spot for a gun I wanted. But if I wanted it bad enough, $150-200 above MSRP wouldn't be too outrageous.Comment
-
Brand New at Buds for $521 http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/55989
That's $229 less.....and that was just the first place I looked.Originally posted by Daytripper63"Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your *** year-round. I had to walk back to the dealership. The guy had no sense of humor."Comment
-
-
The sp-01 and phantom are different in what ways??sigpic PM 4 Front Sight diamond
"If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?"
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,906
Posts: 25,152,986
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27856 users online. 44 members and 27812 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment