I just bought a new glock 17 a few weeks ago. I plan to buy the Meprolight tritium sights to put on it. Does anyone know a place in Orange County (I live in Westminster) that do installation for this my night sights? And usually how much does it cost? Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
glock night sights question
Collapse
X
-
glock night sights question
Any gun owner who does not support the NRA is a freeloader.
Tags: None -
Yeap I have Meps on my G26 and G30. I put the Meps on the G26 with no issue. You should use the tool but I used a Leatherman PST II and a Universal Sight Tool from Brownells. Once the front sight is on, use loctite of Permatex so it doesn't move once installed. I prefer Meps.Originally posted by KruzrSo long as the new front sight doesn't need to be staked, it's pretty easy to change the sights on a Glock. If the front of the Meprolights is like a factory Glock sight or like the Trijicons, it's simple.
Anyone got Mepros on their Glock?Sauers and Glocks
NRA needs UComment
-
thanks for the advice. I did a search on other forums and many people seem to like the Meprolight over the trijicon and it is cheaper too. ($69 vs $93). Bolsa Gunsmithing wants $45 just to install it.
Kind of expensive.
hey Kruzr
I dont think the meprolight comes with a nut for the front site.
Meprolight
Specifications/features:
Tritium front & rear fixed sights
Front dot brighter than rear dot
Bonding seal on sight tubes
Impervious to solvent bath for up to 48 hrs.
Sealed against water, dust & oil
Green front & rear dots
No transition from day to night use
Screw-on front
12-year warranty
Trijicon
Specifications/features:
3-dot night sight set
Green front & rear dots
Best for low- & no-light shooting conditions
Aluminum cylinder
Sapphire windows
Silicone-rubber cushion protects glass lamps
Tritium gas lamps
Lamps stand up against heavy recoil & harsh organic cleaning solvents
White rings for daylight visibility
Machined steel blades
Shock-resistant
Increases accuracy
Includes front sight screw
12-year warrantyAny gun owner who does not support the NRA is a freeloader.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,673
Posts: 25,150,353
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16673 users online. 131 members and 16542 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment