Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock Trigger reset ???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JustShoot
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 60

    Glock Trigger reset ???

    I installed a 3.5 connector in my G19 and when the trigger resets it sounds really lite. When I put the stock connector back in the reset is a crisp snap, and on the 3.5 installation video online its a crisp snap. Do any of you anticipate this being a problem? I have not got a chance to test fire the weapon yet but everything else seems fine. Any ideas?
  • #2
    JustShoot
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 60

    Ideas??

    Comment

    • #3
      RollingCode3
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 3221

      Install the NY-1 trigger spring.
      Any gun owner who does not support the NRA is a freeloader.

      Comment

      • #4
        vintagearms
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2009
        • 6841

        Originally posted by JustShoot
        I installed a 3.5 connector in my G19 and when the trigger resets it sounds really lite. When I put the stock connector back in the reset is a crisp snap, and on the 3.5 installation video online its a crisp snap. Do any of you anticipate this being a problem? I have not got a chance to test fire the weapon yet but everything else seems fine. Any ideas?
        Its not a problem. Its just the way it is. the 3.5 connectors give lighter pulls with the compromise of not as crisp reset and vice versa with the stock parts. I have a Vanek trigger bar in mine and the rest stock. For me, its the best compromise between the two. Nothing beats a good 1911 trigger...

        Comment

        • #5
          modls7
          Member
          • Feb 2009
          • 414

          My glockworx trigger has a softer reset as well, so far I haven't had any problems. Many people note that aftermarket triggers sacrifice th crisp reset, its just part of the deal.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1