Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What is a good .22 conversion for glock22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fireguy
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 635

    What is a good .22 conversion for glock22

    Any advice on switch is a good .22 conversion for a Glock 22? Are .22 mags available for the model 22?
  • #2
    XYZ
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2010
    • 5481

    Advantage Arms makes a .22 conversion kit that fits the G22. You can purchase extra magazines as well. I don't know if they are still backordered.
    sigpic
    NRA Endowment Member

    Comment

    • #3
      Fireguy
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 635

      Thanks for the info.

      Comment

      • #4
        FNHTactical
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 1

        22 Conversion

        A real keeper is made by Tactical Solutions, Boise, ID. It is a machinist work of art. I have shot thousands of 22 rounds with out of mine with out a problem. I bought extra magazines from TS, when I bought the conversion kit.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1