Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Taurus? PT945 SS or 1911 SS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • todd2968
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 1674

    Taurus? PT945 SS or 1911 SS

    I prefer the Stainless steel or nickel, because of years of cleaning blued M-16 and Beretta 9mm, it is nice to see where the carbon is and easier to clean.

    Taurus is cheaper than most manufacturer, and they have a life time warranty.


    What do you think, I've never had any reliability issues with my PT92F 9mm.

    I think I answered my own question PT945 is off list
    Last edited by todd2968; 12-25-2010, 12:34 PM.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    VFW LIFEMEMBER
  • #2
    stormvet
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2010
    • 12681

    With Taurus you never know what your gonna get, could be a lemon, could be a very good gun, that said the PT1911s seem to have a pretty solid reputation. Mine is a good shooter and no problems with alittle more then 1000 rounds fired.
    Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

    Comment

    • #3
      todd2968
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2010
      • 1674

      BTT
      NRA LIFE MEMBER
      VFW LIFEMEMBER

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1