Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FTF issue

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JJ1911
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 597

    FTF issue

    Hey all,

    I am new to shooting 9mms, I have only shot .40 and .45 handguns. I sometimes have an issue where the last round in the mag will pop out, the slide will lock back, but the round is sitting in the breech, out of the mag. Is this a mag issue or am I limp wristing it? It happens with Brown Bear 9mm ammo if that makes a diff. I am shooting a Glock 19.
    The "best" handgun caliber debate rages on, meanwhile I just keep buying low recoil 00 buck.
  • #2
    Chief-7700
    Veteran Member
    • May 2008
    • 3382

    When was the last time the extractor had the crud cleaned off?
    Could be weak mag springs?
    Could be that the recoil spring need changing causing the timing of the gun to be off?
    Could be that the feed lips of the mag are worn?
    I'm just guessing since I do not own any Glocks.

    XL-650 to feed the: .45ACP's Les Baer Concept V, Ruger SR 1911, Ruger Nightwatchman,custom built Colt M1911, Springfield .45ACP Loaded.. 9MM SA Range Officer,Ruger P-85, Springfield Stainless 9MM loaded, SA 9MM 5.25" XDM, Springfield 9mm Stainless Range Officer, STI double stack .45ACP.
    IDPA A41750 Safety Officer
    NRA Certified RSO
    "Stay out of the deep end of the pool; correct the problem with your credit card, not your dremel!"

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1