Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone have a Mosquito yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ratters
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 694

    Anyone have a Mosquito yet?

    I just saw the Sportsmen's Supply had them for $450. I was really excited for this, but then again I thought it was going to be in the $350is range. Hmmmm. Just wondering if anyone has one or a range report to see if it's worth it. Thanks.
  • #2
    gimmejr
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 1613

    Originally posted by Ratters
    I thought it was going to be in the $350is range. Hmmmm. Just wondering if anyone has one or a range report to see if it's worth it. Thanks.
    Thats California for you
    Im a genuine E-thug, because talking s**t in person is dangerous.

    Comment

    • #3
      220RR
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 519

      fun plinker.but not that accurate.bought it to save money on ammo
      WTB s&w 686 competitor,629 performance center2.6",hk mk23,4-6" colt python..pm me if you have one for sale.thanks

      Comment

      • #4
        s281c
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 1273

        Originally posted by Ratters
        I just saw the Sportsmen's Supply had them for $450. I was really excited for this, but then again I thought it was going to be in the $350is range. Hmmmm. Just wondering if anyone has one or a range report to see if it's worth it. Thanks.
        I got mine from for $389, It's a good gun, great for practice, and a good choice, not to mention cheaper to shoot, for training someone on how to use a Sig.
        Last edited by s281c; 12-15-2005, 10:31 AM.

        Comment

        • #5
          jrhglock99
          Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 340

          Retail Is $395.00. American Outdoor Sports In Livermore Has Them For That.

          Comment

          • #6
            slowjonn
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 965

            I got one and love it! Mine was pretty accurate but not really broken in yet so hopefully it willl get better. Turners had them on sale awhile back for
            $369. I paid $370 for mine. Fun little plinker. I like it much better than my nuetered P22. Good Luck!

            Comment

            • #7
              bobfried
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2005
              • 1448

              They are $369 fron Turner's RIGHT NOW.

              A bit fussy on ammo but I've only had a few stoppages all from underpowered ammo. CCI Mini-Mags makes it a nill point though as it will run like a Swiss clock on those things. The slide is a bit a heavy so normal loads sometime have a hard time fully cycling the slide. Have not try any of the higher loads .22LR, but CCI Mini Mags for sure work 100% of the time.

              Actually pretty darn acurate with Mini Mags, with other ammo it does wander a bit. Again I believe it has alot to do with the loads, though it is a fixed barrel the slide movement does effect the grouping quite a bit.

              Comment

              • #8
                shooterx10
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 627

                does the Mosquito take p226 mags?

                I have a few P226 9mm pre-ban mags. Does the Mosquito take them?
                Psalm 144:1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

                Comment

                • #9
                  s281c
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1273

                  Originally posted by shooterx10
                  I have a few P226 9mm pre-ban mags. Does the Mosquito take them?
                  umm......the mosquito is a .22LR, so I guess the answer to your question is no.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    shooterx10
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 627

                    Sorry...my bad...

                    I was wondering if other Sig pistol models can take my leftover 9mm mags. And no, you can't have them!

                    I wish I can afford the Sig X5!
                    Psalm 144:1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      s281c
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 1273

                      Originally posted by shooterx10
                      Sorry...my bad...

                      I was wondering if other Sig pistol models can take my leftover 9mm mags. And no, you can't have them!

                      I wish I can afford the Sig X5!
                      Besides any of the P226 varients, the only Sig I've used my P226 mags in is the P228.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1