Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

sweetness...got my glock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stitchnicklas
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2010
    • 7091

    sweetness...got my glock

    i picked up my new g19 today,can't wait to hit the range saturday........
  • #2
    The Sauce
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 731

    Word up.

    Comment

    • #3
      stitchnicklas
      Calguns Addict
      • Feb 2010
      • 7091

      first glock too...

      joins my xd and sig,along with the p38 and astra

      Comment

      • #4
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        congratulations on your G19.

        Comment

        • #5
          westsiderippa
          Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 256

          conrats, give us a range report, im sure it will be flawless for you. i love my g17.

          Comment

          • #6
            stix213
            AKA: Joe Censored
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Apr 2009
            • 19002

            Nice! I'm sure you'll love the G19. I'm picking up my new G17C I special ordered on the 7th....



            and the G29 that just happened to be on consignment there a few days later

            Comment

            • #7
              Heiko
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2008
              • 1025

              Congrats! All this Glock love around here makes me consider finally giving in and buying a Glock 19. I can get it for the good guy price of $425 with 3 mags so it's extra tempting. I think that if one had to pick only one Glock the 19 is perfect.

              Originally posted by westsiderippa
              conrats, give us a range report, im sure it will be flawless for you. i love my g17.
              Nice avatar but I think my avatar can beat up your avatar.

              Comment

              • #8
                Lumpia is sarap!®
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2008
                • 2267

                Congrats and enjoy it!
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  tomtom7
                  Junior Member
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 79

                  Great to hear. I got a G17 and love it! Although I love all my guns

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    hkdad
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 3112

                    G19 is the best glock ever made. G17 is 2nd IMHO. congrats, enjoy the pistol.
                    ˙ǝuılƃıs ʎɯ uı ʇnd oʇ ɹǝʌǝlɔ ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uɐɔ I

                    "I see an empty magazine, I think it needs to be loaded." -hickok45

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      evidens83
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 7839

                      Excellent choice!
                      WTS 10/22 Lasermax laser CHEAP!!!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Oceanbob
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 12720

                        Have fun

                        Post some photos from the range.!

                        I love my GLOCK 19
                        May the Bridges I burn light the way.

                        Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

                        Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Kanoodler
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 231

                          Enjoy your new Glock!! You will love it!! I am a 1911 fan, but I LOVE my combat plastic something fierce!!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Eastlos
                            Member
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 141

                            Congrats!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              stitchnicklas
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 7091

                              well went to the range today and put 100rds down the pipe.......
                              .
                              .
                              .
                              absolute awesomeness is all i can say...
                              easy to shoot and great groups at 35yds,low recoil,fun as hell...

                              also shot my sig2340 and xd45 so as not to neglect them or they may get jealous..

                              my choice was the 17 or 19 i am glad i went with the 19

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1