Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta 92 Magazines?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrLogan
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2006
    • 5143

    Beretta 92 Magazines?

    I've been looking to purchase some new Beretta 92 mags. I've done some looking around, and I've found prices ranging from $34 to $40 (about what I was expecting).

    Anyone know if there are any better deals on factory Beretta mags?
    sigpic
  • #2
    1911su16b870
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2006
    • 7654

    Just saw this in another calguns thread...



    rebuild your existing mags!
    "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

    NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
    GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
    Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
    I instruct it if you shoot it.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1