Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 31 Conversion Barrel to .40 Cal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bravo6four
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 37

    Glock 31 Conversion Barrel to .40 Cal

    Looking for a drop in barrel for a Glock 31 so I can shoot .40 Cal. Anyone have any tips on a good aftermarket barrel? Storm Lake, Lone Wolf, etc... or can I just buy a stock Glock 22 barrel and drop it in? Do I need to use a different spring weight and guide rod? Will be shooting mostly 135-180 grain FMJ and HP bullets or whatever I can get m hands on. Any help is MUCH appreciated.
  • #2
    NewbieDave
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 1277

    From 357sig to 40cal... a standard Glock 22 barrel will drop in without issues. Nothing needs to change other then barrel, you can even use your G31 mags. But instead of factory barrels, which are a little costy, go with a aftermarket one. I have used both Storm Lake and Lone Wolf, both were good barrels for me.... SL is a little more money then LW.


    dpc

    Comment

    • #3
      Vin496
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2008
      • 8804

      I did the exact opposite of you. Got a G31 for my G22. It is just as easy as putting it in, no other mods needed. If you shooting jhp and fmj a stock Glock barrel will be all you need. If your shooting lead/cast bullets then you may want to go with a traditional rifled barrel.

      They are out now, but they usually have them in stock.

      Guns for sale. Gun Parts for Sig Sauer, Heckler & Koch, AR-15, Glock, 1911 parts. Your top gun supply superstore!
      I think it can be confirmed that an alien xenomorph is absolutely no match for good ole' Alabama black snake!

      and

      If you're in a survival movie and the hot blond twists her ankle and can't walk, you damn well figure a way to carry her. If it's a dude, you shake his hand and say "best of luck".

      Comment

      • #4
        mds2004
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 972

        The .45ACP Glocks cannot shoot .40S&W, but you can shoot 10mm by swapping the barrel from what I hear. Can anyone confirm?

        Edit: For some reason I read Glock 30...doh!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1