Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What's the going rate for?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NiteQwill
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2007
    • 6368

    What's the going rate for?

    Glock 34 OD

    It's been awhile since I've bought a NEW handgun.

    Does $570 sound about right?

    Thanks guys

    The fate of the wounded rest in the hands of the ones who apply the first dressing.
  • #2
    gorenut
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 3072

    Sounds about right. I think Buds has em for $585 and that place is usually considered on the lower end of pricing.

    Comment

    • #3
      NiteQwill
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2007
      • 6368

      Cool, thanks. Yea, seems like a pretty good price from this shop I'm buying from (out of state). Free shipping, too.

      Appreciate it.

      The fate of the wounded rest in the hands of the ones who apply the first dressing.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1