Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Horned Lizard Monkey Grips by Larry Davidson

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chiselchst
    Very Nice Honey Badger
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2008
    • 2025

    Horned Lizard Monkey Grips by Larry Davidson

    I don't see much talk about them here, but they are big on the 1911forum.com Dan Wesson Thread.

    They are some bad grips. Only available from Larry davidson knifes...at:


    He calls them Monkey Grips. They be G-10, agressive grip, and nice colors.

    He now has some Black/Tan 2x2 material in stock. I've ordered maybe 6 pairs now, and they are very nice...do NOT judge the product by his website. When yopu order, you'll be dealing directly with Larry (or Lazza)...

    Is it me, or are these just kewl?

    Last edited by chiselchst; 09-28-2010, 9:28 PM.
    My Opinion - Worth What You Paid For It...

    DO NOT Use Amazon Smile! Use Shop42A.com
    Originally posted by FremontJames
    I guess it depends on what your definition of law breaking is.
    Originally posted by Librarian
    Here, let me Google that for you ... :)

    No, no, that would be cruel.
  • #2
    OneSevenDeuce
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 2288

    Not my style. I put WW2 vintage plastic stocks I got for 99 cents on my 1911.
    What do you mean my birth certificate expired?

    Comment

    • #3
      nickvig
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 527

      I've had two different sets of his grips and bought a set for my dad. They've all been really nice and I dig them. The sets I ordered came quick and Larry's really good at getting back to you via e-mail quickly.

      Here's a set of Wyrm's on a Kimber I used to own.

      Last edited by nickvig; 09-28-2010, 9:48 PM.
      -Nick-

      Comment

      • #4
        chiselchst
        Very Nice Honey Badger
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2008
        • 2025

        Originally posted by OneSevenDeuce
        Not my style. I put WW2 vintage plastic stocks I got for 99 cents on my 1911.
        I hear ya'...

        And for those that like custom wood grips, you have this option from:




        That's why there's chocolate and vanilla. and Chevy & Ford...
        My Opinion - Worth What You Paid For It...

        DO NOT Use Amazon Smile! Use Shop42A.com
        Originally posted by FremontJames
        I guess it depends on what your definition of law breaking is.
        Originally posted by Librarian
        Here, let me Google that for you ... :)

        No, no, that would be cruel.

        Comment

        • #5
          OneSevenDeuce
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 2288

          Beautiful wood. No homo...
          What do you mean my birth certificate expired?

          Comment

          • #6
            SNEAKS
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2007
            • 1449

            Larry is a great guy to deal with. His grips are awsome.

            Comment

            • #7
              Barabas
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 3370

              I really get those kind of grip panels. If I were to make a tactical pistol, I'd likely use a set of micarta grips with an aggressive texture.

              I don't wear gloves when shooting, so the aggressive grips get old fast. I like my rosewood grips, but regular hard rubber GI panels are nice for bare hands too.

              Comment

              • #8
                zman
                Veteran Member
                • Jun 2008
                • 3639

                Originally posted by chiselchst
                He calls them Monkey Grips. They be G-10, agressive grip, and nice colors.
                FYI. You can tell him that you don't want them this aggressive and he will sand them down for you. I got 3 sets of his nice grips.

                Super Robot VOLTES V

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1