Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Explain the H&K LEM trigger to me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KillZone45
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 2570

    Explain the H&K LEM trigger to me

    I have a USPc in 9mm, I read up on the LEM trigger, and I would like a bit more clarification. I am used to the XD DAO trigger, how does this compare?
    Nikita Khrushchev said"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism. "
  • #2
    Old4eyes
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 1757

    The LEM in my HK_2000 has a long constant pressure where it finally has a small resistance at the sear release point. In a sense, it's kind of like the feel of a revolver. It is quite different from that of an XD, which I also shoot.

    The XD has an easier pull to the break point.

    Unfortunately, the HK is a gun that I do not shoot well. The POA is different from all of my other pistols and combined with the trigger, I am all over the place with it. The sites were off from the factory, that's been fixed and I still shoot poorly with it. It will require much more range time. Time well spent.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money - On second thought, hold the Lawyers.

    Comment

    • #3
      cineski
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2007
      • 6205

      To add, the reset of the LEM trigger (at least on certain models like the HK45) has an almost immediate reset where you can fire the pistol again. However, you can let the trigger out all the way before pulling it again, or pull it again at any point between the almost immediate reset and the trigger at full rest and still fire the weapon. This was the most effective way it was explained to me. Also, from what I understand, the P2000 has a longer reset. Please understand I've never owned one. I gathered this info from HK forum when I was an HK owner.

      Comment

      • #4
        Psypher
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 99

        Cineski,

        The P2000 does in fact have a longer trigger pull reset. You are infact correct sir.
        Si vis pacem para bellum.
        H&K P30
        H&K P7M8
        H&K P2000
        Les Baer Custom Premiere II
        "Evil Black Rifle" Build in Progress...

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1