Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Question on CA Approved Handgun Roster

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kevykev707
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 85

    Question on CA Approved Handgun Roster

    I was looking at the CA approved handgun roster for some Springfield 1911's and I was wondering -

    if the Springfield Loaded Full-size MC Operator with number PX9105MLP is the same that is listed on the roster with PX9105ML? Is this some evil trick implemented by the DOJ to discourage purchasing pistols?

    here's a quick link to the roster:


    thanks
  • #2
    halifax
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 4440

    The P reflects only the added plastic holster and does not change its approved status in CA. I got mine after checking with SA about the same question. BTW, nice choice.
    Jim


    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Intimid8tor
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2007
      • 6607

      I had that very same question the other day. Thanks for asking it. Now I don't have to.
      Starve the beast, move to a free state.

      Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale."

      Comment

      • #4
        kevykev707
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2007
        • 85

        thanks for the info guys!

        Comment

        • #5
          .223
          Member
          • Oct 2006
          • 446

          Another question in the same vein.

          Looking at the list, the Hi Point C-9 is approved. Does this extend to the C-9 Comp?
          Pro-2A Transhumanist Techno-Utopian Luxury Communist. I build armed robots programmed to seize the means of production in order to produce our cyborg replacement bodies.

          Comment

          • #6
            slick_711
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2006
            • 4400

            No, a compact model would have to also be on the list. In the case of that specific pistol, the list has done you a great service. Although, perhaps one could also say that you should be able to make that mistake for yourself.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1