Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

P226 Combat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SigEquinox
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2010
    • 194

    P226 Combat

    Is the P226 Combat on the roster? Lanworld is telling me yes, but I want to make sure.
  • #2
    jdmacl
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 773

    According to Sig, it's not CA compliant.

    Comment

    • #3
      cmace22
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 2717

      I dont see it

      P226 (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .357 SIG 12/31/2010
      P226 (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .40 S&W 12/31/2010
      P226 (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" 9mm 12/31/2010
      P226 (Two-Tone) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .357 SIG 3/6/2011
      P226 (Two-Tone) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .40 S&W 3/6/2011
      P226 (Two-Tone) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" 9mm 3/6/2011
      P226 DAK / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .357 SIG 1/26/2011
      P226 DAK / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .40 S&W 1/26/2011
      P226 DAK / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" 9mm 3/23/2011
      P226 FBINA / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .40 S&W 3/19/2011
      P226 Navy (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" 9mm 4/12/2011
      P226 X5 Comp. (Stainless) / Stainless Steel Pistol 5" .40 S&W 4/7/2011
      P226 X5 Comp. (Stainless) / Stainless Steel Pistol 5" 9mm 1/5/2011
      P226R (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .357 SIG 7/17/2011
      P226R (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .40 S&W 7/17/2011
      P226R (Blued) / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" 9mm 7/17/2011
      P226R (Stainless) / Stainless Steel Pistol 4.4" .357 SIG 3/11/2011
      P226R (Stainless) / Stainless Steel Pistol 4.4" .40 S&W 3/11/2011
      P226R (Stainless) / Stainless Steel Pistol 4.4" 9mm 3/11/2011
      P226R Blackwater / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" 9mm 12/19/2010
      P226R DAK / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .357 SIG 7/8/2011
      P226R DAK / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .40 S&W 7/8/2011
      P226R DAK / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" 9mm 7/8/2011
      P226R Equinox / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .40 S&W 12/19/2010
      P226R HSP / Stainless Steel, Alloy Pistol 4.4" .40 S&W 9/21/2010

      Comment

      • #4
        gorenut
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 3072

        I forgot where I saw it.. but they sold a CA legal version of it.. which pretty much nullified any reason to getting it. I think the only benefit was that it came with 4 or 5 10rd magazines. For all I know, they might have just gotten any other plain Jane Sig and called it that.

        Comment

        • #5
          Soldier415
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2007
          • 9537

          Not on the roster.

          I love mine!


          Originally posted by harmoniums
          Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
          My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
          Originally posted by bwiese
          Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

          Comment

          • #6
            rumblebee
            Senior Member
            • May 2009
            • 1411

            Bummer...you may have to get a P220 Combat
            Support the NRA
            http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

            Stuff for Sale\trade:
            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=549308

            Comment

            • #7
              SigEquinox
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Feb 2010
              • 194

              Originally posted by rumblebee
              Bummer...you may have to get a P220 Combat
              I already have a P220 so I thought it would be cool to get a P226 combat. I guess that's not going to happen, though. There's no way for Lanworld to get around this?

              The roster is just plain stupid -- the P226 Combat and regular P226 are functionally identical. Each little variant shouldn't have to go on the roster.

              I know, I'm preaching to the choir.

              Comment

              • #8
                1 SIG fan
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 2491

                Nope. I guess they cold lie and say it's black. Seen it before

                Comment

                • #9
                  Arondos
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 1340

                  Just go to http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/ to see the extortion list
                  USN (SS) Retired
                  NRA/American Legion life member
                  "A shoot-out is better than a massacre!"
                  - David M. Bennett

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1