Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bullet Ricochet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    HighLander51
    Banned
    • Feb 2010
    • 5144

    Hahahaha... sometimes it's just the gun itself that kicks your arse!

    Those vids are nothing more than proof that 99% of the general public shouldn't be allowed to touch a handgun, let alone posses one. Notice the house if the background of the first video? At least the poor girl kept her finger out of the trigger and didn't drop the weapon.

    Comment

    • #17
      1911Luvr
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 1824

      I love the one of the guy getting his hearing protection knocked off. Best line ever- "We're not doing that anymore."
      I voted against Obama before it was cool.

      Originally posted by 1911Luvr
      I beg to differ. The full length dust cover rail makes a world of difference in the "when I run out of bullets I'm going to beat you to death with the pistol" look that causes bad guys to run in fear, and lesser men to feel inadequate. It looks just plain beastly and the extra heft up front does help manage recoil a bit better. Plus, an angel told me that when God called JMB to heaven it was to build him a full rail 1911!

      Comment

      • #18
        Big Jake
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2009
        • 12509

        Originally posted by skyadrenaline
        Anybody ever wonder what would happen if you were standing in front of a steel wall and fired at it with your pistol? Would the bullets ricochet and come back in your direction?

        Something I wondered while taking a shower.
        Was it a cold shower LOL?
        "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

        "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

        "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

        "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1