Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Favorite VZ grips

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shawn L
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 1783

    Favorite VZ grips

    I'm having trouble deciding what grips to get for my Springfield Loaded 9mm in SS. What are your favorite VZ grips on a SS 1911?
    For all your shooting needs contact Tom Reese @ FirePower Depot. www.firepowerdepot.com

    sigpic
  • #2
    NiteQwill
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2007
    • 6368

    My Gators in black canvas.

    Next wood be the same in G10.

    Next are my Operators in black, too.

    Last edited by NiteQwill; 07-12-2010, 11:49 AM.

    The fate of the wounded rest in the hands of the ones who apply the first dressing.

    Comment

    • #3
      djleisure
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 4734

      Operator II's in black. They are definitely aggro-textured, which some may not like - I do (with or without gloves.)

      ------------------------------------------------------------
      iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

      Comment

      • #4
        Stkx66
        Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 134


        I really like these VZ grips. Diamond Backs Black Desert Sand G10.
        Last edited by Stkx66; 07-11-2010, 6:33 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          Cyc Wid It
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 4485

          I've been eying a pair of the "Frag" grips, some people here already have them.
          WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19

          Comment

          • #6
            rumblebee
            Senior Member
            • May 2009
            • 1414

            you really can't go wrong with any VZ grip IMO....just pick the texture you require (I would just be careful with a really aggressive set if you plan to CCW...Diamond Back's would eat you up like sandpaper). I've owned Gatorbacks and 320's, but prefer Aliens the best...the Frags look like a happy medium.
            Support the NRA
            http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

            Stuff for Sale\trade:
            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=549308

            Comment

            • #7
              ac427cpe
              Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 300



              +1 on the Frag grips. Slim, but not too slim and with great grip.
              Law which is uncertain in its interpretation or capricious in its application fails to fulfill its essential function.

              -E.H. Carr

              Comment

              • #8
                Gryff
                I need a LIFE!!
                • May 2006
                • 12693

                I have an SA Loaded .45 in SS. I'm considering the Gator Backs in Tiger Stripe. I like the red/brown/orange tint as they appear on the website, but I'm trying to see if anyone knows if they look the same in real life.

                My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

                Comment

                • #9
                  trickyvic
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2006
                  • 1239

                  I really like VZ Aliens on SA. I would get the Frag grips if they made them in standard thickness.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Stkx66
                    Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 134

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Stkx66
                      Member
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 134


                      A closer pic?..

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        helixultra
                        Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 250

                        vz

                        Gator Back tiger stripes in a Sig 1911
                        Last edited by helixultra; 07-25-2010, 1:35 AM.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Shawn L
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 1783

                          Thanks guys for the comments. I'm liking the Alien Black Desert Sand G10 right now. Keep the pictures coming.
                          For all your shooting needs contact Tom Reese @ FirePower Depot. www.firepowerdepot.com

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Black Majik
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 9695



                            The bottom one is my favorite: Black Desert Sand Double Diamond.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Shawn L
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 1783

                              Those are nice Black Majik.
                              For all your shooting needs contact Tom Reese @ FirePower Depot. www.firepowerdepot.com

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1