I recently bought a Springfield XD in .40 S&W. It's the first handgun I've ever owned.
When I load the magazine, chamber a round, then remove the magazine to replace that round that was chambered (thereby making total capacity 11 rounds instead of 10), the magazine is unbelievably hard to insert! If I do manage to shove the magazine in, it's utterly impossible to remove, I have to cycle the gun manually to eject one round before it'll come out.
Is this normal? Will it go away as I "break in" the gun? Please help me.
----------------
Now playing: The Chieftains - Molly Ban (Bawn)
via FoxyTunes
When I load the magazine, chamber a round, then remove the magazine to replace that round that was chambered (thereby making total capacity 11 rounds instead of 10), the magazine is unbelievably hard to insert! If I do manage to shove the magazine in, it's utterly impossible to remove, I have to cycle the gun manually to eject one round before it'll come out.
Is this normal? Will it go away as I "break in" the gun? Please help me.
----------------
Now playing: The Chieftains - Molly Ban (Bawn)
via FoxyTunes


Comment