Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1911 Loaded Coupon from SA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Malmon
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 1178

    1911 Loaded Coupon from SA

    Has anybody bought items from springfield with the coupon?
  • #2
    ALOC
    Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 300

    What coupon?

    Comment

    • #3
      Malmon
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1178

      The 1911 loaded coupon that comes with the gun. It has items listed with their retail prices, then 'alleged' special pricing if you use the coupon no later than 90 days after 1911-A1 purchase.

      Comment

      • #4
        socalshooting
        Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 369

        Holster is decent for $35. I'm still using mine. Don't buy 10 rnd magazines, they're promag and a total piece of crap. Jammed stuck the first 10 times I used it (I'm not talking about a simple FTF here) and haven't touched them since. Plastic bushing wrench is worthless and started scratching itself off and left blue residue first time I used it. I think I threw it away as a matter of fact. 7 rounders are pretty cheap but the dimple on the follower need breaking in before they're reliable. If you planning on buying high quality 8 rounders like wilson 47Ds then I say skip the coupon (throw it away or sell it or something).

        Comment

        • #5
          Malmon
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 1178

          Originally posted by socalshooting
          Holster is decent for $35. I'm still using mine. Don't buy 10 rnd magazines, they're promag and a total piece of crap. Jammed stuck the first 10 times I used it (I'm not talking about a simple FTF here) and haven't touched them since. Plastic bushing wrench is worthless and started scratching itself off and left blue residue first time I used it. I think I threw it away as a matter of fact. 7 rounders are pretty cheap but the dimple on the follower need breaking in before they're reliable. If you planning on buying high quality 8 rounders like wilson 47Ds then I say skip the coupon (throw it away or sell it or something).
          Thank you for the feedback, socalshooting. I was actually contemplating on getting the 10 rd mags earlier.
          Last edited by Malmon; 06-02-2010, 6:55 AM.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1