Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What would you pay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Joe226
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 210

    What would you pay?

    What would you pay for a BNIB Beretta 92FS? The reason I ask is because I have an opportunity to buy one and was wondering what a good price would be.
  • #2
    goathead
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 3601

    500 to 600 on a 92fs

    Comment

    • #3
      Ultimate
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 593

      I saw a black Italian on sale at a nearby retailer for 575 so I probably would pay about that. Seems fair.

      Comment

      • #4
        SDJim
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 878

        $568

        http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_52/products_id/39954[/URL]
        sigpic
        -Duct tape is like The Force. It has a dark side. It has a light side.
        Used correctly, it holds the universe together. Used
        incorrectly, it sticks your cat to the wall. -

        Comment

        • #5
          Joe226
          Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 210

          Thanks for your responses. It is priced right at $500, I thought it was a pretty good price I just wanted to check.

          Comment

          • #6
            damndave
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Oct 2008
            • 10858

            $500 is a nice price. Anything under $550 works for me.

            Comment

            • #7
              den888
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2009
              • 10520

              Yep, $500 is a pretty good deal.

              Comment

              • #8
                cyclenut
                Member
                • Mar 2010
                • 277

                Nice deal. Hop on that.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1