Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Experience with Henderson Defense

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sirr6
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 1428

    Experience with Henderson Defense

    I just got a email response from HDI stating they got confirmation that century is shipping out AK pistols within a few days, I hear good and bad stuff about that company, any feedbacks before i place an order with them? Anyone got one that is pre-ordered?
  • #2
    troysland
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 2182

    Henderson Defense? Or Century Arms? Henderson is Good to go, with great Customer service! The quality with Century is Hit or Miss, but Henderson stands behind everything they sell. Short answer...I would!
    Originally posted by Colonel David Crockett
    "Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"

    Comment

    • #3
      b.faust
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Apr 2008
      • 1576

      Henderson is great. I've had nothing but positive experiences with them.
      ______________________________________
      http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/donate

      DONATE TODAY!!

      Comment

      • #4
        RGERBER
        Senior Member
        CGN Contributor
        • Dec 2009
        • 579

        they were great with me

        Comment

        • #5
          evidens83
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2009
          • 7839

          Everything I've read has been positive.
          WTS 10/22 Lasermax laser CHEAP!!!

          Comment

          • #6
            Gio
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2008
            • 10251

            HDI is GTG
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

            Comment

            • #7
              Fate
              Calguns Addict
              • Apr 2006
              • 9545

              Very happy with my Henderson experience, even when there were some issues with a Century gun...they took care of it!
              sigpic "On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

              "Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
              , in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785

              Comment

              • #8
                Harley
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2008
                • 1782

                Henderson Defense........

                Good to go!

                Comment

                • #9
                  sirr6
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 1428

                  thanks guys!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    acegunnr
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2334

                    Henderson is Ace in my book!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      69Mach1
                      Super Moderator
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 15032

                      They are one of the best. I always receiver outstanding service.
                      sigpic
                      69Mach1
                      munkeeboi
                      TURBOELKY
                      antix2
                      WTSGDYBBR
                      tujungatoes
                      jmpgnr24K

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        AK4me
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 1282

                        Yea Henderson Rules, I bought my first Ak from them
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          munkeeboi
                          Veteran Member
                          • May 2008
                          • 4997

                          Henderson is great. I am a repeat customer because of their service and deals on items.

                          Most of the people complaining are due to the backorder of Dracos, which was because of a mistake within Century, not HDI. They used to not take pre-orders for this very reason, they didn't want to hold onto money until they had the item in hand. I guess with the demand, they had to appease the requests for waiting lists since people were willing to wait.


                          AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
                          iTrader Thread

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            NicolasP
                            Junior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 72

                            Henderson Defense is good to go

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Matt@HDI
                              Junior Member
                              • Mar 2010
                              • 78

                              I'd like to thank everyone who stepped forward to give us a positive recommendation.

                              We try our best to provide great customer service, but sometimes with being a small shop it's a daunting task to satisfy every single person 100% of the time. We've received complaints from people who demanded (yes..... "demanded") freebies & schwag to be thrown in with their orders, folks who have tried to jump ahead of everyone else in priority of processing their orders, hagglers who were willing to argue over a $10 price differential when we clearly had lower prices than other places they were comparing us to, the list goes on and on and on.

                              Despite all that, we still do our best to be on the "Go To" list for all of you in CA when the time comes to purchase a firearm or accessory.

                              Originally posted by munkeeboi
                              Most of the people complaining are due to the backorder of Dracos, which was because of a mistake within Century, not HDI. They used to not take pre-orders for this very reason, they didn't want to hold onto money until they had the item in hand. I guess with the demand, they had to appease the requests for waiting lists since people were willing to wait.
                              ^
                              I'd like to address this point real quick, since it kinda goes along with my comment above about not being able to satisfy every single person 100% of the time.

                              We prefer to not take pre-orders on items, but enough people were asking so we decided to give it a try - full well knowing what could happen if our supplier couldn't meet the expected timeline. The first few of our pre-orders went off fine, but this situation with the Dracos is most likely going to take us back to where we aren't going to offer advance purchasing again. Most of the folks involved were extremely patient with us, despite the delivery estimates being continually pushed back. But we don't want one single person to feel like their $$$ is "gone" with no return on it, so we'd rather take flak from the folks complaining about us not doing pre-orders on items than have another group of CalGunners feeling like they're up the creek without their money.
                              NO LONGER AFFILIATED WITH HENDERSON DEFENSE.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1