Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone with P226 Elite SS?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RPIpower
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 9

    Anyone with P226 Elite SS?

    I bought a 226 elite ss and the shop shipped it to my FFL in CA. When I went to do the paperwork, the FFL said that its not on the approved list. I called the shop I bought it from and they told me they had sold 4 more 226 elites to CA. Any thoughts?
    ...........
  • #2
    9mmepiphany
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2008
    • 8075

    it might have been to LEO or they are lying...its always best to check the roster before making purchases, you can't count on the seller being up to date on the current list
    ...because the journey is the worthier part...The Shepherd's Tale

    Comment

    • #3
      RPIpower
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 9

      Originally posted by 9mmepiphany
      it might have been to LEO or they are lying...its always best to check the roster before making purchases, you can't count on the seller being up to date on the current list
      Yeah I figured. Dang, now I have to see if they will take an exchange on the purchase.
      ...........

      Comment

      • #4
        mrlightning559
        Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 247

        just move to the free state it came from

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1