Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What color handall?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thatsteveguy
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 1674

    What color handall?

    I just purchased an OD Glock 37 and want to put a handall on it. Hogue offers the handall in OD Green and Desert Tan. Since I don't have access to a shop that carries both for me to determine which is closer to the Glock OD color does anyone know which one of the Hogue handall colors is closest to the Glock OD color?
    A good rifle build isn't cheap, but a bad one can be expensive!

    My house; like the White House, is NOT a gun free zone!
  • #2
    corrupt
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1097

    I have big hands and the Hogues tend to be for bigger handed people, so I like them a lot... the only thing is that I had to change my hogue grips out for the stock ones because the pistol won't fit in my safariland 6378 holster with them on.

    That doesn't answer your question at all but at least you know Hogues are typically beefier than stock grips, if you didn't before.
    Never water another man's whiskey.

    Comment

    • #3
      thatsteveguy
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2006
      • 1674

      I've already got one on another Glock I own which is why I like them. It's just that the Glock OD frame color seems to me to be not what I have seen in other firearms. Which is why I am hoping another Calgunner might know whether the Hogue handall in Desert tan or OD green would match the OD color of the Glock closest. Anyone?
      A good rifle build isn't cheap, but a bad one can be expensive!

      My house; like the White House, is NOT a gun free zone!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1