Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Please hit this CA gun poll...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    nn3453
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 2245

    Originally posted by hybridatsun350
    Done.



    I see nothing wrong with doing anything we can to slow the spread of diseases like those mentioned.
    Me either. I just find it a bit preposterous that the state cares more about the health of non tax paying drug pushers than law abiding, tax paying gun owners. Anyhow, that is off topic I suppose.

    And Zombie, I doubt people like you (legal users) were in mind when the bill was introduced. Again, nothing against the idea, just think that our politicians' priorities are a bit mixed up.
    Last edited by nn3453; 04-19-2010, 8:32 AM.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      redhemi
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2966

      NO NO & NO I,m done

      Comment

      • #18
        K_Labs
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 752

        Voted No. Winning @ 75% now

        Comment

        • #19
          DaveFJ80
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 2066

          Originally posted by K_Labs
          Voted No. Winning @ 75% now

          I hope you all realize that this poll is only for the CBS website for viewer opinions, and doesn't have any affiliation or persuation towards the actual ban itself.

          With that said, it's obvious that a good number of viewers don't want to see the law pass. What I'm curious to know is how many people actually voted on the CBS site (I doubt they'll release that number).

          Comment

          • #20
            sastark
            Member
            • Jul 2008
            • 170

            Voted. No. 76% No, when I voted.
            Seth
            Orange County

            Comment

            • #21
              Hayashi Killian
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2009
              • 617

              74% when I voted, but it's still a landslide.
              "Ok, sign language 101. This means stay low, this means stack up, and this means I'm gonna punch your lights out if you don't shut up!"

              Comment

              • #22
                Breadfan
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2008
                • 1024

                voted

                Comment

                • #23
                  zman
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 3639

                  voted

                  Super Robot VOLTES V

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    nemisis1400
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2008
                    • 1270

                    voted no, currently at 79%

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      gobler
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2010
                      • 3349

                      Voted no.

                      Yes: 9%
                      No: 79%
                      No, but require a license: 12%

                      Wonder how many folks voted.
                      200 bullets at a time......
                      sigpic

                      Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        localguy
                        Member
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 381

                        I voted "no". Not like it would affect the actual status of the intended "ban"...
                        The Los Angeles Gun Club, Rule #20:
                        The noise will damage the fetus.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          cmaher55
                          Member
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 316

                          Originally posted by nn3453
                          -- California would join 47 other states in allowing pharmacists to sell sterile syringes to adults without a prescription, under a bill scheduled to be heard Monday by the Senate Appropriations Committee. The measure would expand an existing pilot program that allows pharmacies in certain parts of the state to sell syringes to individuals 18 and older. Its author, Sen. Leland Yee, D-San Francisco, said it would slow the spread of HIV, hepatitis B and other blood-borne diseases by offering injection-drug users an alternative to sharing used syringes.



                          Good job, State of California. A hardworking law abiding gun owner is a threat and has no right to carry an unloaded gun, while at the same time we must provide a safe way for dopers to keep pushing drugs into their blood streams.

                          Yes, isn't that great...! Just like adult strangers I do not know can take my daughter out of middle school without my permission or knowledge and bring her to a clinic for an operation but I can't give her a Tylenol for her lunch box to take at noon for a headache...? I can also go buy some dope with a bogus medical card that any thief can get but come February of next year I have to show my real drivers license and get my thumb print taken so they can keep track of me when I buy ammunition...! This world is going crazy upside down and we are the only ones noticing....! Regards

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Bobotheclown
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 718

                            voted

                            Comment

                            • #29
                            • #30
                              Greg-Dawg
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7793

                              I hope my vote changes lives.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1