Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

sim valley walmart is stocked up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aces and 8s
    Banned
    • Feb 2010
    • 871

    sim valley walmart is stocked up

    Just picked up 4 boxes of .40 at walmart for 60 bucks. There appeared to be some 9mm too and some other stuff. I was more concerned with the .40 though which there was about 20 boxes of. Just a heads up cal gunners.
  • #2
    Pistolwhipped
    Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 374

    Stay away from my walmart!! :-)
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."
    -Wayne LaPierre, NRA Executive Vice President

    Comment

    • #3
      HowardW56
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2003
      • 5901

      Originally posted by Aces and 8s
      Just picked up 4 boxes of .40 at walmart for 60 bucks. There appeared to be some 9mm too and some other stuff. I was more concerned with the .40 though which there was about 20 boxes of. Just a heads up cal gunners.

      Why don't you post a map and current inventory so we can clean the place out.....
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        shoupdawg
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 2362

        I regularly see .40's and then 9mm's in abundance at that walmart. What's rare is the .45's.
        Mag Lite (3 cell w/LED)
        Mace (Bear)
        Puppy (Lab Staff)

        Comment

        • #5
          Donk310
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 1798

          Originally posted by shoupdawg
          I regularly see .40's and then 9mm's in abundance at that walmart. What's rare is the .45's.
          Was there yesterday... no 45's.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            shoupdawg
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 2362

            Originally posted by Donk310
            Was there yesterday... no 45's.
            True to form...I really gotta start reloading.
            Mag Lite (3 cell w/LED)
            Mace (Bear)
            Puppy (Lab Staff)

            Comment

            • #7
              Fjold
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Oct 2005
              • 23067

              In sim there is all the ammo that you need.
              Frank

              One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




              Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

              Comment

              • #8
                nemisis1400
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2008
                • 1270

                any rifle ammo? been needin 7.62x39

                Comment

                • #9
                  Aces and 8s
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 871

                  This is the first time in awhile that I have been there and there was some .40

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    i picked up one box of remington golden saber .45 auto at big 5 in la puente several days ago; it was last box (25 rounds for $32.99) and i was surprised to even find that....

                    -Brady-

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      DaveFJ80
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 2066

                      I just went by the La Puente Walmart tonight to get some last minute stuff (3 differnet Walmarts today... sheesh!), and they actually had some 9mm, .40, and .45 Federal in stock. I didn't pick up any more 9mm since I just got 18 boxes from the Brea store earlier today (they were also stocked up on Federal .40 & .45 ammo), but thinking about it now I'll stop by on my way to work and pick up some more boxes. Although OC's sale's tax is 1% less than LA county's sales tax, so I saved a buck or two.

                      It seems like a lot of So Cal Walmart stores finally got their Federal shipments back in. Ironically, in the past couple of months whenever I checked a Walmart for Federal 9mm ammo, none were in stock but there were always lots of .40 ammo and some .45 ammo available.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1