What are some .45ACP that's the same size as a Glock 19? Something where my pinky won't hang off of without a grip extension? Also not too thick. Not talking about another Glock because I know that the 30 and 36 are subcompacts in the grip area.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.45ACP the same size as a Glock 19?
Collapse
X
-
Glock 36 approximately...but again...you specified others...
hmm...
XD compact...
personally I don't like little 45's...they can be too problematic for function and carry with a larger gun works very well... with the right clothing/belt/holster combo...
might look for an officers model..or a gun with an officers model frame and a commander slide even better... not sure if any on the list right now though...Last edited by El Gato; 04-14-2010, 10:39 AM.Greebo, as a matter of feline pride, would attempt to fight or rape absolutely anything, up to and including a four-horse logging wagon. Ferocious dogs would whine and hide under the stairs when Greebo sauntered down the street. Foxes Kept away from the village. Wolves made a detour. Terry PratchettComment
-
Glock 30!
For me that is. The 30 fits perfectly, My pinky rests on the extended (10 round vs 9 round) mag plate. I think you can get a finger extension in place of it if you need a little more room.
It all depends on how big your hands are and how the gun feels to you. I thought the 30 was going to be too small, and I still feel that the 26 is too small compared to the 30.Comment
-
Custom Glock 21SF with my grip chop job.
Just like a .45 cal Glock 19.
Comment
-
who gave you that useless information?
The 36's grip is about the same as the 19, in fact overall dimensions of the 36 is nearly identical to the 19.
the 30's grip is the same but just a tiny bit thicker.Originally posted by cvigueThis is not rocket surgery.Comment
-
Nobody. I held them and they're not the same. I just don't like that my pinky has to sit on the magazine on the 30 and 36. Other than that, the 36 would be great. (Although I have heard some reliability issues with 36 which I can't confirm or deny, I'm assuming it has something to do with instability with single stack mags and bullet tilt) I don't even mind the 6+1 capacity. They're just not as comfortable (relatively speaking ofcourse since we are talking about Glocks
) as the 19. And, on another note, I've never had my pinky get caught on a Glock 30 or 36 but I have on a SIGPRO and it hurt like hell.
Last edited by UserM4; 04-14-2010, 1:20 PM.While we're here arguing about the latest high tech running shoes, there's some Kenyan out there running barefoot. Guess who's gonna win the marathon?Comment
-
I am not sure what the model is in Glock but it shoots 45GAP not ACP
It would have to be a single stack and will not hold too many roundsThere are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.
PUREMMA
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMYComment
-
why not get the slimframe glock 21 its a 45 and close to the size of the 19. Are you looking for a compact?Comment
-
Yes, I do this. My other pictures of a Glock 21SF with my chop job was erased. I do modify the grip and Glock 30 magazine so it approximates the length of the Glock 19/23 frame.
Here is a pic of a Glock 20SF with my chop job. This frame is a lot shorter due to the length of the Glock 29 magazine.

Glock 17 to 26.


Glock 17 to 19.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,520
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24993 users online. 42 members and 24951 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment