Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

San Jose Gunsmith

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CACitUP
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 618

    San Jose Gunsmith

    Any recommend a decent gunsmith in the San Jose/South Bay Area? I want to have some sight work done on a 1911. This is a servicable weapon.....not a safe queen or competition pistol.

    Thanks

    Craig
  • #2
    krby
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Jan 2006
    • 240

    bump, I've got the same question. I'd be looking for more than just sights, more things like adding an ambi-safety, etc. Bonus points for someone who will impart some knowledge to me about how to do the basics. It doesn't have to be limited to south bay, anywhere within an hour drive.
    Last edited by krby; 03-14-2007, 5:12 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      mailman
      Member
      • Mar 2006
      • 428

      the gunsmith at the SJGE has always been good to me
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge."-Albert Einstein

      Comment

      • #4
        45R
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2005
        • 2028

        Originally posted by CACitUP
        Any recommend a decent gunsmith in the San Jose/South Bay Area? I want to have some sight work done on a 1911. This is a servicable weapon.....not a safe queen or competition pistol.

        Thanks

        Craig

        Try Castellos. Joe is one hell of an awesome guy.
        Pistol-Training.com

        Comment

        • #5
          CACitUP
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2006
          • 618

          I will give em a call.

          Thanks

          Craig

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1