Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

phoenix arms in norcal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evolixsurf
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 919

    phoenix arms in norcal?

    I would like to buy a phoenix arms hp22 pistol and I am in Norcal. Is there a local shop that sells these? If not, who online would have the best price? Turners doesnt sell online huh?
    Last edited by evolixsurf; 02-25-2010, 7:16 PM.
  • #2
    evolixsurf
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 919

    bump

    Comment

    • #3
      gdun
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 602

      Location?
      I saw one a few months backa t either River city gun exchange or the shop i north highlands that i cant recall

      Comment

      • #4
        DB2
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2006
        • 1542

        Location? Dom's in Livermore had a couple of those a few weeks ago.

        Comment

        • #5
          evolixsurf
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 919

          Thanks, I am in San Jose. Do you know the price? Did they have the long barrel too?

          Comment

          • #6
            DB2
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 1542

            I believe they were the long barrel. I didn't look real close at them, I just remember them being in the case there.

            I

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1