Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bought a Sig mosquito

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Seed
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 635

    Originally posted by CharAznable
    Hrm..this vs P22?
    never ending debate. search forums.
    See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! - Ash (Army of Darkness)

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #32
      advocatusdiaboli
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2009
      • 5521

      Sig has a forum and in it is a detailed description of the care, feeding, and modification of the Skeeter. That guy really gives detailed instructions on how to make it a fine shooting 22. After reading that, I'll be buying one eventually--I now believe that with proper care, they are a fine gun
      Benefactor Life Member NRA, Life Member CRPA, CGN Contributor, US Army Veteran, Black Ribbon in Memoriam for the deceased 2nd Amendment
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #33
        valkylrie
        Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 338

        Just an update to my Mosquito ownership.

        Today was the second trip to the range with our little Mosquito. Not a problem one. I will suggest that the cleaning after we did the first range was a bit extra, but a well cleaned and lubed Skeeter provide alot of joy today. My 16 year old daughter is now a fan and even my 5 year old son loves to shoot it. They are both well supervised and assisted I asure you.

        Total rounds fired to date 200, 100 today with out a single problem.

        Winchester Super X, Super Speed HP 37 Grains 1330 FPS

        Comment

        • #34
          xxxx
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 1706

          Research RemOil with Teflon. Took my P22 to the range, only used that - not one issue in 500 rounds. CCI Mini-Mags 40gr

          Comment

          • #35
            ZirconJohn
            Rattlesnake Hunter
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Sep 2007
            • 10380

            Mannnnn... that's a nice little gun

            I had one through here about a month ago... I sure would'a liked to kept it...!
            .
            "A rattlesnake that doesn't bite teaches you nothing" -- Jessamyn West
            "Only God has the touch to create these magnificent rattlesnakes and their signature greatness in nature" -- unknown
            .
            ......GO HERE FOR--► My YouTube Channel

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1