Is this gun on the roster?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Springfield TRP Armory Kote
Collapse
X
-
Springfield TRP Armory Kote
Tags: None -
-
Yes this non-rail model is on the safe gun list as Model PC9108L or sometimes PC9109LP (package). I did see a new Springfield MC Operator at Tabors on Saturday. Good luck in your hunt.BitterOldMan
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." - Quote from Robert E. Howard, Conan in "Tower of the Elephant"Comment
-
They have two types of rails on the gun... I believe the half rail is for LEO and the full rail is CA legal (I have a full rail model) <- also harder finding a good holster for the full rail model. They haven't dropped in price since I bought mine about 2 years ago.
Thanks to California for outlawing certain types of 8+1 round guns (7+1 if your one of them)... Still get dirt from them even though we are under their "10 round limit" so they hassle us on the rail we want to have.
There is no loss of function or "different internal parts" on a 1911 style gun that makes it "CA Legal."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,323
Posts: 25,146,854
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33040 users online. 54 members and 32986 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment