Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Front red nite site on a sig.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lower lover
    Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 293

    Front red nite site on a sig.

    Dose any one have a front red site on their sig? How is it? Better or worse than the green site is it worth the money.
  • #2
    Sig226
    Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 459

    Personally I think its a matter of preference...

    I have all greens with the white outline.... Love them. Wouldn't change them for the world....

    FWIW--- A pistol I have shot with a red front sight was slightly annoying as it blended too well with the orange target I was shooting at.

    Again, preference...
    "The right "to carry arms in the militia for the purpose of killing game" is worthy of the mad hatter. Thus, these purposive qualifying phrases positively establish that "to bear arms" is not limited to military use." - Justice Scalia
    -Heller v. District of Columbia

    Comment

    • #3
      jif
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 20

      I have a SIG with a standard front sight painted red. It works well for me.

      Comment

      • #4
        M24
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Dec 2004
        • 289

        I had a home defense sig 226 set up like that. I loved it! It's been sold, and now I am going to do the front red sight, rear green NS with my 1911 HDG (home defense gun). I agree with Sig226, it's a matter of preference. The Sig Blackwaters come with red front sight, green rear sights last time I checked.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1