Hi guys,
as I heard, the german company Armatix was supposed to be at some gun shows in the US to advertise for their products like Quick-Lock and Smart Gun.
Has anybody seen them at one of the shows (like in Las Vegas) and can give me a report on how the interest was on the company and their products.
Reason for my question is to get some feedback on them again, because they have tried to get into the private sector here in germany by means of law with their Biometrical Quick Lock system.
I`d be gratefull for some input here.
as I heard, the german company Armatix was supposed to be at some gun shows in the US to advertise for their products like Quick-Lock and Smart Gun.
Has anybody seen them at one of the shows (like in Las Vegas) and can give me a report on how the interest was on the company and their products.
Reason for my question is to get some feedback on them again, because they have tried to get into the private sector here in germany by means of law with their Biometrical Quick Lock system.
I`d be gratefull for some input here.
