Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NorCal Five-Seven rental?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eargasm
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 611

    NorCal Five-Seven rental?

    Anyone know of a range in Northern California that rents out the FN Five-Seven? I'd prefer a place north of Fresno...

    Thanks.
  • #2
    leelaw
    Junior Member
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 10445

    How far north of Fresno? I don't know of a range that rents one, but I have one I could meet you at the range with.

    Comment

    • #3
      ontmark
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 1237

      Originally posted by leelaw
      How far north of Fresno? I don't know of a range that rents one, but I have one I could meet you at the range with.
      Very Nice Offer There

      Comment

      • #4
        Rob Roy
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 1261

        I have yet to see one rented out. Seems because it's a niche gun.

        Comment

        • #5
          Milk
          Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 194

          I'd love to try one of these if someone knows of a range between say bakersfield and fresno that might have one.
          "The problem with internet quotes is that you cannot always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

          Comment

          • #6
            pMcW
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 553

            Originally posted by Eargasm
            Anyone know of a range in Northern California that rents out the FN Five-Seven? I'd prefer a place north of Fresno...

            Thanks.
            I know of at least one handgun range that rents guns and doesn't allow 5.7mm to be fired on their range, apparently because of its amazingly evil armor-piercing properties...
            pMcW

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1