Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

D@mn roster!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NorCalMama
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Nov 2009
    • 2970

    D@mn roster!

    Could the new SA XDM 3.8 ever possibly show up as an "approved" handgun??? I didn't see it listed, but the SA site says it's new, so I'm holding out hope. *sigh* I fear that hope is in vain.


    I know it's likely been addressed, so could somebody post a link to any thread that covers WHY this God forsaken state won't approve the XDM?
    Originally posted by ChrisTKHarris
    I'm not a big fan of VAG.
    Originally posted by M. Sage
    Testicles of steel, bladder of titanium.
    Originally posted by bruceflinch
    F the World Bank
    F the UN &
    F Obama


    Sacramento Community Chapter Social Group... Join Here!
  • #2
    CA Gun Laws Suck
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 1289

    The XDM is not on the list....So the 3.8 prob wont be either. + there is no mag disconnect last time i checked.... Add it to the dream list with all the others unless u get one via ppt!
    "This country has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem, and a tyranny problem disguised as a security problem." -Joe Rogan

    Comment

    • #3
      bwiese
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Oct 2005
      • 27622

      Maybe Springfield was too lazy to file/to cheap to pay the fee.

      If it has a mag disconnect and a visible LCI, it should pass.

      Springfield and ParaOrdnace have Roster mgmt problems - they seem to change model #s/SKUs everytime they sneeze, even if they just change grips or sights, or give a 'package deal' with the gun (magazines, holster, etc.)

      Bill Wiese
      San Jose, CA

      CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member
      sigpic
      No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
      to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
      ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
      employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
      legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

      Comment

      • #4
        Canucky
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2007
        • 4265

        Do not feel bad Mamma!! Had a high power in my hands........ 95% plus .... Had wood..... hmmmm somethings weird here?? 30 luger UGH!!!!!!!!

        Comment

        • #5
          vta
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 1672

          time to get dual residency in arizona.... I think a couple dozen of us can share a studio apartment in Yuma. whos with me?!?!

          Comment

          • #6
            bigcalidave
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jan 2009
            • 4489

            I wish it was smaller and lighter It's a little too big still.
            ...

            Comment

            • #7
              Joe
              Calguns Addict
              • Apr 2006
              • 5730

              Originally posted by vta
              time to get dual residency in arizona.... I think a couple dozen of us can share a studio apartment in Yuma. whos with me?!?!
              haha,

              add me to the list

              Comment

              • #8
                Rob Roy
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2008
                • 1261

                I want it. Damn roster....

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1