Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Citadel 45 ACP or what?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robert101
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 1997

    Citadel 45 ACP or what?

  • #2
    M47_Dragon
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 1263

    I've never heard of the Citadel, but I have heard and continue to hear GREAT things about the RIA, why not go for one of those?
    Originally posted by bigbob76
    I'm in the process of de-humping all my Glocks.

    Comment

    • #3
      robert101
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1997

      I believe the RIA (Rock Island Armory) is now discontinued. The web address is https://www.legacysports.com/product...del/index.html . I think it is the same gun just now imported by Legacy Sports. Any idea as to how they shoot. For instance, comparable to a Glock, Para Ordinance, ?

      Comment

      • #4
        Ducman
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 2107

        Originally posted by robert101
        I believe the RIA (Rock Island Armory) is now discontinued. The web address is https://www.legacysports.com/product...del/index.html . I think it is the same gun just now imported by Legacy Sports. Any idea as to how they shoot. For instance, comparable to a Glock, Para Ordinance, ?
        RIA is not discontinued, Citadel is made by the same company, Armscor. Oh and Citadel is not on the roster unless you're a LE.
        sent from my iPhone 1911 using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #5
          djbooya
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2008
          • 816

          Originally posted by Ducman
          RIA is not discontinued, Citadel is made by the same company, Armscor. Oh and Citadel is not on the roster unless you're a LE.
          Actually, it's not on the roster whether or not you are LE. However, if you're LE you are exempt from the roster restrictions.
          DJBooya
          "Try Not! Do or Do Not. There is no Try..."
          iTrader: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...rader-feedback

          Comment

          • #6
            Rekrab
            Valar Dohaeris
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • May 2009
            • 5534

            Rocks are good for starter 1911s. The GIs can be ordered for as little as $375 from Bellshireguns on Gunbroker.
            Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44

            Big Ammo Sale!
            Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1