Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Would you buy it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • matrix056
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 684

    Would you buy it?

    Sig P225 9mm "European Model" heel-release style. Police trade-ins, shows holster wear 70-80%, Comes with one magazine. $379 Shipped. No picture available.

    Would you buy?.....
  • #2
    stphnman20
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2005
    • 6583

    I hate it when the mag release is on the bottom!!!!

    Its up to you man..

    Comment

    • #3
      leelaw
      Junior Member
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 10445

      Too high. Get closer to $300 and I'd buy.

      Comment

      • #4
        slik556
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 1192

        I don't see where you are located but if you check out Turners I think they had some of the 225 euros. at a price close to the price in the OP. But you don't have to pay shipping and transfer, just dros. In the long run probably cheaper then having one shipped. Just my 2cents...
        sigpic
        IF THE BRADY BUNCH WAS AROUND
        WHEN CAIN KILLED ABEL,
        THERE WOULD BE A 10DAY
        WAITING PERIOD ON ROCKS

        Comment

        • #5
          vta
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 1672

          not for me. i'd wait for a us style mag release. price isnt jumping out at me as superb.

          Comment

          • #6
            Black Majik
            Calguns Addict
            • Oct 2005
            • 9695

            I rank P225s higher than P6s even though they're pretty much the same damn thing. That being said, I wouldn't. I don't need one and P225s are too small for me to shoot. They're pretty beat also, if we're talking about the Swiss trade-ins.

            Comment

            • #7
              Mr. Beretta
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2005
              • 6614

              No.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1