Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glocks new 1911

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Super Spy
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 3461

    I like Glock's and I like 1911's....but this is one cross-breed that should be euthanized. Why F'up a 1911 by giving it a Glock trigger? This thing is plain UGLY too.
    Originally posted by Daytripper63
    "Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your *** year-round. I had to walk back to the dealership. The guy had no sense of humor."

    Comment

    • #32
      B Strong
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2009
      • 6367

      I'm not buying the story, the pics, or the piece if it does materialize.
      The way some gunshop clerks spout off, you'd think that they invented gunpowder and the repeating rifle, and sat on the Supreme Court as well.
      ___________________________________________
      "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
      - Jeff Cooper

      Check my current auctions on Gunbroker - user name bigbasscat - see what left California before Roberti-Roos

      Comment

      • #33
        MossbergMan
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 1255

        Somebody get Gaston away from the solvents!!! If it's true, it's surely his first flop. Maybe early stages of Alzheimer's....
        Larry Renner
        Plus (+) P Proficiency LLC
        NRA and CA. P.O.S.T certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Tactical Instructor.
        You never rise to the occassion, you only sink to your lowest level of training" Unknown.

        Comment

        • #34
          Gryff
          I need a LIFE!!
          • May 2006
          • 12693

          IT'S A FAKE. HE'S TRYING TO DRIVE VISITORS TO HIS SITE SO THAT HE CAN GET AD REVENUE.
          My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

          Comment

          • #35
            Cpl_Peters
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 652

            Originally posted by ELEVENTH HOUR
            I'm sure it will take off just like his 45GAP idea......
            haha yep, 45 gap...the answer to the question nobody asked.

            Comment

            • #36
              Gryff
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2006
              • 12693

              Originally posted by Cpl_Peters
              haha yep, 45 gap...the answer to the question nobody asked.
              Yeah. I hate the idea of a double-stacked .45-caliber gun with a smaller grip frame.
              My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

              Comment

              • #37
                West coast
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2007
                • 2133

                BUTT ugly!!!!!!!

                Comment

                • #38
                  illuminate10
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 826

                  Colt 1991 should pistol whip itself against that monstrosity and shatter it.
                  The first duty of a man is the seeking after and the investigation of truth.
                  Cicero

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Fot
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 1611

                    Originally posted by armygunsmith
                    Looks like it's made out of plaster.
                    Aren't all Glocks?
                    Originally posted by FastFinger
                    We are a dynamic community that reflects society at large. If there is a trait that distinguishes us it is that we're protectors of the the infirm, the elderly, and defenseless women (often sorority sisters who like beer & pillow fights). That means that at some point we may be called on to do battle with zombies. That is nothing to be ashamed of. .

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      4thSeal
                      Member
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 409

                      looks like a 1911 covered in Rhino Lining / LineX or whatever
                      Advanced weapon skills are basic skills performed perfect.


                      TFTT - Training Calendar

                      sigpic


                      Nor Cal Practical Precision Rifle Club
                      Newman Precision Rifles

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1