Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

HK P30 .40-cal Update

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkjedi351
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 940

    HK P30 .40-cal Update

    from hk pro forums.

    P30's in .40 S&W will be arriving to dealers/distributors before the end of this month. Say again: before the end of December.
    __________________
    http://m14hdw.proboards.com/index.cgi

    http://www.sageebr.com/
  • #2
    Saym14
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2009
    • 7892

    so? we cant buy it in Kali - its not the roster.

    Comment

    • #3
      darkjedi351
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 940

      I know! What is the problem again? I want one
      it doesn't mean it we wont see one here like the hk45's that have been showing up on the sales pages.
      http://m14hdw.proboards.com/index.cgi

      http://www.sageebr.com/

      Comment

      • #4
        Quiet
        retired Goon
        • Mar 2007
        • 30242

        Originally posted by darkjedi351
        I know! What is the problem again? I want one
        it doesn't mean it we wont see one here like the hk45's that have been showing up on the sales pages.
        The H&K P30 does not have a CA legal chamber load indicator and does not have a magazine disconnect. Without those two items, H&K can not submit the P30 for testing to get on the approved list.
        sigpic

        "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

        Comment

        • #5
          cineski
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2007
          • 6205

          Yet they'll still show up on the used market in CA.

          Comment

          • #6
            munkeeboi
            Veteran Member
            • May 2008
            • 4997

            I think I just found my christmas present FROM my parents!


            AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
            iTrader Thread

            Comment

            • #7
              rogtac
              Vendor/Retailer
              • Aug 2009
              • 1275

              i think i just found another HK to get before i move to Cali.
              ROG Tactical
              Inland Empire
              sales@rogtac.com

              www.rogtac.com

              *Calguns 5% discount code: CG5

              Comment

              • #8
                darkjedi351
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2007
                • 940

                Originally posted by 2Dollars
                i think i just found another HK to get before i move to Cali.
                bring an extra one for me
                http://m14hdw.proboards.com/index.cgi

                http://www.sageebr.com/

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1