Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Draco's @ Henderson for $435

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • joefrank64k
    @ the Dark End of the Bar
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2009
    • 10124

    Draco's @ Henderson for $435

    Hi everyone,

    Henderson just released California Compliant Draco AK pistols on their web site.



    These were part of a CalGuns group pre-order and apparently they've still got a bunch that were never purchased, so they released them because they have another 100 on the way.

    The total price is $457.36 with shipping to Southern California...not too bad!
    You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
    If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
    Come on...what harm??

    joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?
  • #2
    savasyn
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 3201

    Sweet! If I wasn't like 10x over my spending allocation I'd serious consider getting one.
    Last edited by savasyn; 12-23-2009, 10:13 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      Swift Justice
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 600

      What is required to removing the single shot sled once DROS'ed? Is it then a matter of of just installing something like a 10/30 mag and an AK bullet button?

      Going to have to do some major begging to Santa as I've been extra good this year and I really, really want one!
      Slow justice is no justice.

      I was shooting a Glock when shooting a Glock wasn't cool.

      Comment

      • #4
        Soldier415
        Calguns Addict
        • Feb 2007
        • 9537

        I need one of these.
        Originally posted by harmoniums
        Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
        My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
        Originally posted by bwiese
        Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

        Comment

        • #5
          xxdabroxx
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2008
          • 3392

          we will have to see how the xmas bonus goes.
          sigpic
          NRA EPL Member
          Visit my blogBullets in the Wash

          Comment

          • #6
            djleisure
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2008
            • 4734

            Originally posted by Swift Justice
            What is required to removing the single shot sled once DROS'ed? Is it then a matter of of just installing something like a 10/30 mag and an AK bullet button?

            Going to have to do some major begging to Santa as I've been extra good this year and I really, really want one!
            These come with a Solar Tactical maglock already installed (has to be for the DROS.) Just drop the "locked in" 0-shot sled when you get home and insert a 10/30 - good to go!

            Get one - you WILL NOT regret it!

            Here's some Draco eye candy...



            ------------------------------------------------------------
            iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

            Comment

            • #7
              savasyn
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2007
              • 3201

              Originally posted by djleisure

              What pistol grip is that? I've been looking for something similar but only find the SAW-style and basic plastic ones.
              Thanks!

              Comment

              • #8
                asgalindez
                Senior Member
                • May 2007
                • 1108

                I hate you for posting this!

                I just placed my order for one.

                Thanks a lot...jerk.j/k
                The question is not "How far?". The question is "Do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?". - Il Duce/Prisoner#6570534 from Boondock Saints
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  GunPhonatic
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 754

                  I thought your email address had to be on a list to get these, or else your order would be canceled?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    djleisure
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4734

                    Originally posted by savasyn
                    What pistol grip is that? I've been looking for something similar but only find the SAW-style and basic plastic ones.
                    Thanks!
                    That's the Hogue Ghillie Tan model.
                    Can be found here: http://store.tradingpostsupply.com/ho74981.html

                    Originally posted by asgalindez
                    I hate you for posting this!

                    I just placed my order for one.

                    Thanks a lot...jerk.j/k
                    Merry Xmas to you!!

                    Originally posted by GLocksterMan
                    I thought your email address had to be on a list to get these, or else your order would be canceled?
                    They ordered too many and some people backed out... about 50 available! BUY BUY!!!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      munkeeboi
                      Veteran Member
                      • May 2008
                      • 4997

                      DJ - was your muzzle nut welded on?

                      Nm...you answered it on my other thread....

                      guess I have one coming too.


                      AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
                      iTrader Thread

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        supermario
                        Veteran Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4569

                        You got some great taste. I really like how you put it together.. Nice Draco, Im copying you when i get mine except in all Black. I already got the grip and sling and mag Does that forward stop really help your hand from slipping off. One day I am going to AOW an AK pistol so i can have a nice grip/flashlight/laser on it.


                        [/QUOTE]

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          joefrank64k
                          @ the Dark End of the Bar
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 10124

                          Originally posted by asgalindez
                          I hate you for posting this!

                          I just placed my order for one.

                          Thanks a lot...jerk.j/k
                          Originally posted by munkeeboi
                          DJ - was your muzzle nut welded on?

                          Nm...you answered it on my other thread....

                          guess I have one coming too.
                          Glad to see that I'm not the only one who will have a Merry Draco Xmas!

                          Well...with 10-day jail, more like a Happy Draco New Year!
                          You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                          If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                          Come on...what harm??

                          joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            joefrank64k
                            @ the Dark End of the Bar
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 10124

                            Originally posted by djleisure
                            These come with a Solar Tactical maglock already installed (has to be for the DROS.) Just drop the "locked in" 0-shot sled when you get home and insert a 10/30 - good to go!

                            Get one - you WILL NOT regret it!

                            Here's some Draco eye candy...



                            VERY nice!!!
                            You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                            If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                            Come on...what harm??

                            joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              slappomatt
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 668

                              why can't you have a flashlight and laser on one?
                              My Current AR15 Config.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1