im going to pick up my glock 27 saturday and i need some .40 s&w so i can shoot. has anyone seen any in the inland empire? i went to bass pro but all the had was JHP's
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ammo in the I.E>
Collapse
X
-
ammo in the I.E>
Tags: None -
Ammo Bros!
Right down the street from the Bass shop.
next to the 15 and the amusement park.Comment
-
I'll have to double check my inventory, but I'm pretty sure I have a case of REM UMC FMJ, a few boxes of Federal FMJ, and one box of WWB JHP. I got a bunch to use with rental guns, but I don't have any particular use for them. I'd be happy to sell whatever you want at Walmart prices +tax. (IIRC: ~$15/50 rounds FMJ, ~$25/50 JHP)
I live near Perris, but I work in Temecula. If your interested, PM me your cell phone number so we can talk real time.Up for rent...Comment
-
-
-
-
No one has to know. In the very rare event something does go wrong with the gun, buy whatever small box of expensive stuff from the nearest gun store and tell them that is what you where using.
I've had no issues with Ammo Bros stuff.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,847
Posts: 25,152,342
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18263 users online. 137 members and 18126 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment