So Im browsing S&Ws site and Im wondering. Why are they calling the Sigma the "Allied Pistol"? and why the hell are they offering it in a disaster ready kit? Ive seen these things go to hell when cold rain hit them. The trigger pull is atrocious. I cant think of anyone who would want one in a SHTF kit.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Smith Sigma
Collapse
X
-
Smith Sigma
Buy my EO Tech XPS3-0!!!
For those nutjobs who like to use the word "gouge"
Note: I did not write the above article.
Any carpenters in Socal want a side project?
sigpicTags: None -
If you run out of ammo, you can kill yourself before the zombies come just by looking at it.Originally posted by Maddog5150So Im browsing S&Ws site and Im wondering. Why are they calling the Sigma the "Allied Pistol"? and why the hell are they offering it in a disaster ready kit? Ive seen these things go to hell when cold rain hit them. The trigger pull is atrocious. I cant think of anyone who would want one in a SHTF kit. -
The main reason I can think of is that it's relatively inexpensive. People who don't have a safe full of guns might not want to dedicate a more expensive gun to a SHTF kit, on the assumption it will never get used much.Originally posted by Maddog5150I cant think of anyone who would want one in a SHTF kit.
If it were me, and I wanted a dedicated pistol in a kit like that without spending a lot, I'd put a Ruger P series or a used Glock in it. Still inexpensive, but much better guns in a tight spot.sigpic
NRA Life MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,539
Posts: 25,148,810
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18534 users online. 72 members and 18462 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment