Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

S&W 22a any good?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dwtt
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 7470

    S&W 22a any good?

    Hi,
    I have a Ruger Mk II with a 6-7/8 inch bull barrel that shoots pretty accurate. More accurat than I can. I saw a listing for the Smith and Wesson 22A with a 5.5" barrel and wanted to ask if anyone have any experience shooting this thing. Is it reliable? Is it as accurate as the Ruger? Is it as hard to disassemble and clean as the Ruger? I read on some old articles that the mag release on the 22A is not easy to operate. Is this true? Thanks.
  • #2
    naimad
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 4477

    I have a s&w 22a special make up i got at turners a few years ago it has wood grips and a hiviz sight i am very happy with this pistol accuarate and very reliable

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1